It’s a Wrap – 2016 Highlights!
Where has the year gone? We are still amazed at the speed at which it’s flown. And here we are now, looking forward to the holidays and planning to do it all again next year. What an amazing year we’ve had here at Designs to Inspire! We have been overwhelmed by the support and exceptional feedback from our clients, and we have experienced incredible growth. We’re pleased to share some of our 2016 highlights and preview some of our exciting projects for 2017.
We have also had some amazing experiences ourselves. Here are some of the reasons why we’re brimming with excitement and even more grateful to do what we love:
- We styled a unique bush land property which will be featured on a new Channel 7 series in the new year
- Filmed three TV segments appearing on Hong Kong’s TVB network on Home Styling and Interior Design
- Awarded as a finalist in the local Whitehorse Business Excellence Awards, with our first entry
- Saw new trends including Tribal and Organic Matter at the Décor + Design fair
- Pleased to support Reverse Art Truck – a resourceful not-for-profit organisation that recycles all sorts of wonderful bits and pieces for schools and groups to use for creative projects
- Heartened to donate furniture to Crossway’s Baptist Church, who help people regardless of ethnicity, religious and socio-economic backgrounds
- Elated to meet Kai Kristiansen, Danish Master designer of the iconic #42 Dining Chair, designed in 1960
- Inspired to hear from colour aficionado and super stylist Julia Green
- Delighted to meet the amazingly talented local artists Antoinette Ferwerda and Christine Minter
- Thrilled that our team and talent has grown to include our amazing Katerina who helps promote the fabulous work the team does and occasionally dabbles on site, plus James who now looks after all admin and non-creative functions.
It’s such an exciting time to be working in our field. We have thoroughly enjoyed incorporating many new designs, colours, textures and products into our work and creating our showpieces.
Looking to 2017
As we look to 2017, are excited to share with you some new developments currently in the pipeline which will add a new dimension to our services. One of our projects involves developing new talent. Another is heightening the sensory experience for homes. Stay tuned to hear more about this in the New Year!
Also a big thank you to the Estate Agents who work closely with us. We’re happy to be a part of your extended team helping achieve amazing results for our mutual customers.
Lastly, we also wanted to take this opportunity to thank all our wonderful clients who have entrusted us with styling their homes. We are thrilled that we have helped so many people achieve amazing results with their sale.
Most of all, on behalf of all of us, Merry Christmas everyone, and wishing you a fantastic 2017!
The Designs to Inspire team